domingo, 13 de abril de 2008

tatatatatataCHAAAAN!!!

Burretiodendron
Turricula

Somewhat I feel blue
looking at the sky
what an annoying feeling, in fact

Maybe is for the rain
maybe is for your eyes
their sad shade of gray is coming back

estribillo
Your memories are coming again to tease
how much will I have to deal with this?

Oh, why can't I
keep walking
as if nothing
had happened in the past

Oh why our paths
keep meeting
at the same spot
every day of our lives

Why are you still
hiting me
with your lies?
Why your concience
caress mine
in the dark?
Why are you always knocking at my wounded heart?
estribillo

I'm sitting in the coach
trying not to sob
looking at some stupid pictures.

The TV screams at me
"remember what he did"
its right besides it's voice it's fiction
estribillo

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

inventarse un grupo con ayuda de una pagina web: 30 y tantos € d conexion a internet.
llegar a 3º de filologia inglesa: el precio de la matricula
inventarse una cancion en ingles para tu blog y poner "estribillo" en vez de "chorus": no tiene precio

flordesombra dijo...

quien es el cabrón?
reconozco vilmente que no me acordaba de lo de chorus. Coño, mierda, joder. Permitidme un lapsus de vez en cuando, leñe.